The Comprehensive Overview . . .
A unique mix of lecture, discussion and patient interaction in a small group format
Held in our state-of-the-art facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Comprehensive Overview Course features small class size and the opportunity for a unique learning experience.
67% of the adults in your dental practice are snorers. Many suffer from the symptoms of sleep apnea. With your help, they can improve their sleep and the sleep of those around them. This course offers valuable information for growing your dental sleep medicine practice and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of your patients and your practice. Enhance your confidence in treating snoring and sleep apnea and get the tools to successfully incorporate this new area of dentistry into your practice.
- Experience sleep medicine from a dental perspective
- Cover basic and advanced techniques in examination, testing, and treatment.
- Learn to effectively develop working relationships with the sleep medicine physicians and sleep disorders centers
- Gain insight into DSM day-to-day practice management including operations, insurance reimbursement, and marketing
- 2 days of lecture and hands-on experiences and a final day in the operatory during direct patient care
- Small class size provides personal attention for your questions
“This was one of the most incredible courses I have ever taken. Everything was laid out well in a step-by-step fashion. Ideas presented with informational support. I feel all the support was given for me to return home and immediately put everything into practice. My only regret is not having done this sooner.”
Joe Albert, DDS
“He and his staff hit a homerun. Best hands-on course you will attend. He provides the action plan to go back to the office and get started.”
Mark McGovern, DDS
2017 Seminar Dates:
March 30- April 1, 2017 or September 14-16, 2017
Space limited within each session - (only 10 participants per seminar)
Receipt of your registration fee reserves your space. 2017 registration fee: $3,795
Tuition for the course includes:
- An extensive electronic course manual
- A dental sleep medicine supply kit (valued at $150)
- Discounted hotel rates at a 4-star hotel
- Daily transportation between the course and hotel
The Snoring and Sleep Apnea Dental Treatment Center is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 02/01/16 to 01/31/20
- Dental Sleep Solutions DS3
The following companies provided an educational grant to support this seminar:
- Dental Prosthetic Services
- Experience - first-hand access to the most effective techniques for helping patients during our full day of patient care.
- Resources - Receive a list of all of the supplies, instruments, and equipment needed to effectively manage patients.
- Techniques for patient assessment - Learn how and when to use the sleep testing and airway imaging equipment.
- Effective Appliance Selection System Understand which appliance is most appropriate for each patient’s situation.
- Immediate readiness - Digital course manual is filled with essential patient and office forms, sample notes, letters, research articles, and detailed instructions for evaluation and treatment.
- Marketing plan development for the dental sleep medicine portion of your practice
Learn the most successful methods for evaluating and treating snoring and sleep apnea, presented by Jonathan A. Parker, DDS, on of the country's premier educators in dental sleep medicine in a facility accredited by the AADSM.
Deepen knowledge and develop mastery
through this unique series of courses in dental sleep medicine
DentalSleepology div. of Sleep Solutions in Dentistry - Dr. Jonathan A. Parker | 7225 Ohms Lane, Suite 180 | Edina, MN 55439 | 952-345-0290
Reserve your space today!
Call 952-345-0290 or Fax 952-920-0105
Fax or email your
Jonathan A. Parker, DDS
Leader in Continuing Education 2012-2017 by Dentistry Today
Experience Hands-on lab procedures
Participate in Lecture and Discussion
Observe Patient Treatment
Positively impact the lives of your patients and your practice
SPECIAL OFFER - REGISTER 60 DAYS BEFORE SEMINAR AND RECEIVE $200 DISCOUNT!